According to The Immigration Act,B.E.2522,the foreigner who has received a temporary stay permit and stayed in the Kingdom of Thailand over 90 days must notify his residence to immigration officer every 90 days.
It is better to keep track of the rules of Thai Immigration at all times during your stay in the country, as failure to file your 90-day report can result in a fine of 2,000 THB, and can be increased up to 5,000 THB once you get arrested with an additional fine not exceeding 200 Baht for each day which passes until the law is complied with.
Terms and Conditions Before Application Submission
Please check expiry date of stay permit in your passport. You must not overstay.
• This is not an extension of stay.
• Overdue notification is not accepted via internet. Applicant must contact the nearest Immigration Office in person.
• Applicants can submit this online application within 15 days but not less than 7 days before the due date of notification. ( see example )
• However, if you leave Thailand anytime during the 90-day period, then the day count will restart from upon the arrival date of your re-entry into Thailand.
• This application online is offered based on the information you provided. If incorrect information was provided, and application online tag may not be issued to you.
After Application Submission
Once an application has been completed by the applicant. Application status is ‘in progress’.
• This processing time begins when the Immigration has received your completed application form within 7 working days.
• Check your Application Status Online – Within 7 working days after your application is submitted, you can check your application status via www.immigration.go.th , bangkok.immigration.go.th
• When an application has been approved, the applicant should print out his/her receipt of notification via www.immigration.go.th , bangkok.immigration.go.th .This receipt will also show the next due date of notification and the applicant must keep it in the passport in case of being checked by the officer.
• The 90 days notification online will be completed only when you get approved status from the officer.
Failure to complete the online application form properly
Failure to complete the online application form properly and failure to submit the required information may affect your chances of apply notification 90 days online.
The applicant (or authorize someone to file for you,only in case of not overdue), must come to the nearest Immigration Office or Branch Office in your residence area. The applicant will need to bring the following required documents:
• Your Original passport
• Your departure card (TM.6)
• Previous receipt of notifications (if any)
• Completely filled in and signed notification form TM.47
Offices accepting notification
Immigration offices throughout the country, particularly the provincial Immigration Office responsible for the area of your residence.
• For foreigners who residing in Bangkok, contact Immigration Division 1 Office, Chalermprakiat Government Complex, Chaengwattana Rd., Laksi, Bangkok
• For foreigners residing in Bangkok and carrying out duties relating to the specific One Stop Service Center (Special Services, Special laws) : Immigration Act , Proleum Act / Board of Investment Act / Industrial Estate Authority of Thailand Act. contact Sub-division 3,Visa extension units,at Chamchuree Square Building, Floor 18, Phatumwan, Bangkok. (More information: Qualification of Applicant at One Stop Service Center.pdf)
• For special Labor of 3 National Legalized Labors (Laos, Cambodia and Myanmar) residing in Bangkok contact Immigration Division 1 at the following two offices.
(1) Major Hollywood Suksawat – 1st Floor , Suksawat Road, Ratburana, Bangkok, or
(2) Imperial World Ladprao – 5th Floor , Ladprao Road, Wang Tong Lang, Bangkok.
Assistance and Further Information
If you need assistance in using the online service, you can call the Immigration Services Hotline at 1178 or 1111
Source: Immigration Bureau 507 Soi Suan Plu Sathorn Bangkok 10120