This type of visa is issued to applicants who wish to enter the Kingdom for tourism purposes.
- Passport or travel document with validity not less than 6 months
- Visa application form completely filled out
- Recent( 4 x 6 cm.) photograph of the applicant
- Evidence of travel from Thailand (air ticket paid in full)
- Evidence of adequate finance (20,000 Baht per person and 40,000 Baht per family)
- Consular officers reserve the rights to request additional documents as deemed necessary
1,000 Baht per entry (Visa fee may be changed without prior notice)
VALIDITY OF A VISA
The validity of a visa is 3 months or 6 months.
PERIOD OF STAY
Upon arrival, travellers with this type of visa will be permitted to stay in Thailand for a period of not exceeding 60 days.
EXTENSION OF STAY
Those who wish to stay longer or may wish to change their type of visa must file an application for permission at the Office of Immigration Bureau, see the list. The extension of stay as well as the change of certain type of visa is solely at the discretion of the Immigration officer.
Nationals of certain countries are required to apply for a visa only at the Thai Embassy or Consulate-General in their home/residence country or at the designated Thai Embassy. Therefor, travellers are adivised to contact the nearest Thai Embassy or Consulate-General to find out where they may apply for a visa to Thailand before departure.
For Transit Visa details visit this page.
For Visa on Arrival (VOA) check this page.
For 90-day report drop in here.