(as of Jan 04,2020 15:08:07 UTC – Details)
A unique travel guide and activity book in one, it’s the fun way to discover Thailand!
Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Phuket… Whichever city or part of Thailand your family plans to visit, make sure you have the Kids’ Travel Guide Thailand.
- All about Thailand, especially for kids geography, fascinating history, and flags and symbols, as well as Thai culture, food, and even some useful word in Thai.
- Fun, educational, and engaging Leonardo, your kids tour guide, will take them on a journey through Thailand and keep them interested with fun facts, juicy information, quizzes, special tasks, coloring pages, and their own travel diary.
- A bonus for parents As a parent, you are invited to participate in your children s activities or to find an available bench and relax while your kids learn and enjoy.
- A personal book that becomes your children s souvenir of the trip When you return home, the guidebook and diary will become a memoir of your vacation that the whole family can treasure for a lifetime.
More travel guides to Thailand and lots of fun and activities for kids:
- Kids’ Travel Guide Bangkok all about Bangkok and the top attractions for kids.
- Kids’ Travel Guide Thailand & Bangkok everything about Thailand and exciting Bangkok combined in one book.
More fun adventures! The Kids Travel Guide series includes many more destinations: Japan, China, Spain, Germany, Australia, France, Paris, Italy, Rome, United Kingdom, London, United States, San Francisco, Los Angeles, San Diego, New York City, and more. Choose from country guides or city guides or get both in one combined edition.
Your kids can discover even more cities and countries around the world with FREE downloadable activities, coloring pages, tips and special offers at theflyingkids.com
FlyingKids makes your family travel more fun, enriching, and unforgettable
This book was spectacular for my daughter during our trip to Thailand. It is well-put-together and had lots of content for an 8 year-old. It not only kept her busy during long flights but taught her a lot about Thailand in the process. Heck, it taught us a lot about Thailand, too! –Amazon Reviewer
This book was great! Perfect for my 5- and 7-year-olds on our recent trip to Thailand: fun activities, colorful pictures, and just the right level of information for children that age (helpful, but not overwhelming). Will look for other books in this series whenever we travel in the future! –Amazon Reviewer
My sons 2nd grade class is studying Asia this year, so this was a great book for him. We ve been on trips to Thailand each afternoon and we ve both learned more than I imagined. He still has more pages to complete, but took his book to show his teacher and she too was impressed! –Amazon Reviewer